RunBrighton Marathon Group Training Runs
The RunBrighton weekly ‘marathon specific’ group training runs started on Sunday 11th November 2012. Due to high demand the registrations are now closed, should you wish to be included in the runs for your 2014 marathon, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why sign up to the RunBrighton Marathon Group Training Runs?
- Who knows where to run in Brighton better than us! The training runs are held every Sunday from 9am with the routes changing every 2 weeks on different terrains, to keep up your interest and motivation. All the routes are planned and emailed to you, so you just turn up and focus on your running. Variety is the spice.
- Pace groups will be lead and supported by our Ambassadors, knowledgeable friendly marathon runners recruited from Brighton’s Running Clubs: Arena 80, Brighton & Hove Women’s Running Club, Brighton & Hove Athletics Club and Phoenix AC.
- It’s a social thing! Where else can you fully share your marathon trials and tribulations with like minded runners?
- FREE CLIF Bar nutrition products at the longer runs, including the new Clif Shot Energy Gels, Clif Shot Bloks, both provided at The Brighton Marathon fuel stations. See more product information at www.clifbar.co.uk
- Monthly benefits to support your marathon training.
- Our Saucony support van is always on standby to store your kit and belongings.
The cost to register for the RunBrighton Marathon Group Training Runs is £25.00 for the 22 weeks, that’s just over £1 per run.
And there’s more …
- On signing up, you will also be entitled to a permanent 20% discount at SweatShop, 16/17 Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3WA on all full price trainers and clothing.
- You will also receive a bespoke yellow YFumble RunBrighton pocket armband, RRP is £6.00, please wear at the runs to identify you as part of the group.
Don’t just take our word for it, please find testimonial from 2012 RunBrighton Marathon Group Training Runner and 2012 Brighton Marathon finisher Alison Quelch:
‘Without RunBrighton I wouldn’t have been so well prepared at the Start line. Your organisation was brilliant, your dedication and devotion was fantastic. The Ambassadors were amazing, inspiring and very motivational – huge appreciation for them.’
Any queries please email email@example.com